Today’s post is something fun but a little bit different post; it’s all about my favorite fall purchases.
I did a poll last month on my Instagram Stories getting feedback on new content. All of the responses were even as far as yes’s but there was less no’s when I suggested a monthly favorites post. I have been wanting to do this type of post for a while but I wanted it to make sense with my blog. Since I am not a YouTuber or beauty blogger, I am not constantly getting new products to try out all the time. My blog is mostly focused on fashion and styling. But I do try plenty of things out or I have favorite purchases that I want to share about. Most of them are beauty products this time around. So today I am sharing my favorite fall purchases I have made. Let me know your feedback in the comments below!
None of the items I am mentioning today are sponsored. These are items I truly love and recommend. If you follow my blog or Instagram consistently you have probably seen these items linked a lot lol. I am talking about them from left to right across and I have everything linked and the widget on the bottom of the post!!!!!
1. Favorite Fall Scent Purchase – I was at my parent’s house and my mom had a candle on that I couldn’t live without. Have you ever smelled a candle that you wanted to eat lol? It was like this with the Spiced Pumpkin Pie Candle. Apparently, My mom said she has had this candle for a long time so you get your money’s worth and she prefers this brand over Bath and Body Works so that a lot to say. It is such a delicious scent and I am a fan too. I linked it from Walmart but you can get it on Amazon too.
2. Favorite Fall Scarf Purchase – My reversible plaid scarf is so perfect for this time of year. I actually styled it in a whole blog post here. When I posted a photo of me wearing it on my Instagram people mentioned that it would be great for a holiday family photo. The scarf really is great for Fall and heading into winter and the holidays.
3. Favorite Fall Burgundy/Wine Lipstick– I recently checked out Dior lipsticks on a whim. I really love their formula. They have strong color to their lipsticks but it is a creamier consistency. I almost only wear matte lipsticks but even their matte lipstick colors are not drying at all. The shade I have is Mysterious Matte. I have worn it with tons of blogs photos like this most popular fall dress post.
4. Favorite Fall Matte Nude Lipstick Purchase – This one is also from Dior in the shade Classic Matte Brick. I love this shade because it has a hint of rose color that is perfect for fall or spring time. I wear this color a lot during the day for work.
5. Favorite Fall Neutral Nail Polish Purchase – I love wearing deep purple or burgundy shade nail polish during the fall but I really wanted a lighter purple that was not too summery. I have recently been hooked to Essie’s Gel Nail Polish line. It stays on for a while especially with the top coat. This shade Take Me to the Thread was a perfect fit for more neutral nails with different outfits.
6. Favorite Fall Wine/Burgundy Nail Polish Purchase – Speaking of darker fall colored nail polish, it was time for a new one. I like this one way better than my OPI nail polish I have had before. This one is also Essie in the shade Gala-Vanting . This shade is perfect for fall.
7. Favorite Fall Eyeshadow Palette Purchase – When I got my Ulta catalog in the mail, the Urban Decay Heat Palette caught my eye. I went to the store the next day to get it. I have been a fan of Tarte and Too Faced eyeshadows for a while but this palette quickly had become my new favorite. The shades are gorgeous and so buildable with whatever look you are going for. There are several shades that are good for year round. It really is the perfect Fall eyeshadow palette and a must have.
8. Favorite Fall Jewelry Purchase – I wear these Tiered Tassel Earrings all the time. You can dress up a simple outfit or add them to a dresser outfit. I love the gold, black, and maroon color to them which makes them perfect to mix and match with different outfits.
9. Favorite Fall Hat (Beanie) Purchase – I actually bought several beanies and hats this fall but this fun PomPom Beanie was by far my favorite. It is the perfect accessory to jazz up even a simple outfit. It comes in silver and grey blue.
10. Favorite Fall Stable Lipstick – Technically I bought this last fall but there seems to be that 1 lip color that we all keep coming back to. Every time I wear this lipstick. I get compliments. I always have questions in the comments on my Instagram when I have photo with me wearing this lipstick. The color is a gorgeous mix of burgundy and fuchsia. The color stays all day long. It is such a great pop of color that doesn’t wear off because it isn’t sheer. When you reapply, the color does get deeper to more of a burgundy shade which is fabulous for Fall. Finally, the color is called Bend and Snap which makes this Legally Blonde fan so happy. Let’s be honest, the name of the lipstick caused me to buy it in the first place lol.
11. Favorite Fall Nude/Pink Lipstick (lipgloss) – The other day I was at Ulta and I needed something but left the store without buying that item. It happens too much. I went back inside and took a detour lol. I was looking for more of a lip gloss or liquid lipstick that had strong color and staying power. Lip gloss or more glossy lipsticks tend to be sheerer but this one has really great color that stays. The color is called Patina and it is so gorgeous on.
12. Favorite Fall Booties Purchase – You need these Booties. I get to the point fast at rare times lol. They are the deal of the year being under 50and really worth several hundred. The quality is off the chart. I actually wore them for 24 hours straight when traveling recently with all kinds of crazy that happened. My feet didn’t feel sore or have blisters. I am still blown away at the quality of these shoes.
13. Favorite Fall Dress Shoes – I bought these Velvet Pumps last month and have worn them a thousand times since. They are by my favorite brand of shoes ever. They are very comfortable and do not cut into your feet or ankles. I actually wore them for a long time walking through Burlington, Vermont recently even up and down hills and running to not miss our time at the parking meter. They are legit. These pumps come in a gorgeous sapphire color as well. Funny story, I wore them to an agency wide training the other day. All the ladies kept saying how cute or beautiful they were. The oldest lady in the bunch said Girl those are so sexy. Where did you get them from lol. Anyways these Velvet Pumps are permanently reduced on sale as well.
Here is a hand swatch of the 4 lipcolors I mentioned. I am wearing Gala-Vanting Nail Polish.
Mysterious Matte (1st swatch closes to thumb)
Classic Matte (Brick) (2nd Swatch)
Patina (3rd swatch)
Bend and Snap (4th swatch closer on my wrist)
Comment below and let me know what you think of this favorite fall purchases. Do you want me to do a holiday and winter themed one?
Love, Naomi Noel
FOLLOW NAOMI ON SOCIAL MEDIA