Hi everyone! It was an honor to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Shae from simplyshaesstyle.com. I love her blog. Not only is she hard working and smart (she is in grad school for Occupational Therapy) but she is super sweet. Check out her blog linked > here
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers. It is a great way to recognize new bloggers and smaller accounts. It is basically one big shout out to pass along. It is also a great way to get to know each other better. The blogger community is huge but somehow with gestures like this, it makes it feel more personal and tight nit. So let’s get started!
How the Liebster Award Works:
- I will answer the questions that I was asked by Shae, who nominated me.
- I will nominate 10 bloggers who I am nominating for the Liebster Award.
- I will ask them 10 new questions that I have created for them.
- The 10 nominees then can make a blog post about being nominated.
- They answer the questions I have asked them.
- They nominate 10 other new bloggers (or how many they can) and create their own questions for them.
- A few rules to keep in mind:
- Post a picture of the Liebster Award in your blog post.
- Make sure to create a category called the Liebster Award.
- Acknowledge that I nominated you.
- Make sure to let the lovely bloggers you are nominating know that they are nominated.
- Have fun!!!!!
Questions from Shae:
- Do you have any advice for new bloggers? If so, what? Being new at blogging myself, it has been a quite a learning experience. I have made plenty of rookie mistakes. But my advice, when you’re new at blogging or anything else in life is to laugh at yourself even when you mess up. It’s ok. You will get it. As my high school math teacher use to say, “Everything’s easy when you know how to do it.” Haha.
- What is your favorite season or time of the year? Fall. It is absolutely gorgeous all the colors. I recently traveled to see the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee last fall and it was heavenly. It took my breath away. Favorite time of the year is Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
- What movie can you watch over and over again and still not get tired of it? And that I have memorized and can recite the whole thing word for word . No shame. Princess Diaries.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Just one place or? Ok. Italy!
- Why did you decide to start blogging? I had the name for my website and the idea back in high school before blogging was a thing. I knew I wanted a platform to write and share what was in my heart, especially things that I have gone through that I am hope people can relate to. I always have a lot to say lol. I love fashion as well so my website features things that I love: giving advice, fashion and beauty.
- What is one super power you wish you had? Teleportation that way I can be my own airplane and travel every day.
- What is your perfect Saturday night? In my PJ’s, having tea and eating brownies. This legit happens a lot. Yep I like to live on the edge!
- What is your favorite animal? Just one? This is hard. I am a dog lover like most people. I think Panda Bears are so precious and Dolphins are so graceful and sweet. So 3.
- After a long day, what is your favorite thing to do to relax? Take a bath and watch random YouTube videos, which is even better if done simultaneously.
- Who is your hero? Why? My parents for sure. I love them. They are full of kindness and they inspire not just me but a whole lot of people. They taught me the importance of working hard and that family is always first. I am thankful for them.
The 10 Bloggers that I have nominated
- Runaway Teacher
- Pretty Things Nina
- Fee Fe Yorka
- Pink and Gabulous
- Sweet n Simple Blog
- Things 2 Hope 4
- Her Greater Joy
- Bows and Boots
- Pipes n Buttons
- Jess Go For It
10 questions for the 10 bloggers I nominated
- Why did you start blogging and what is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where would your dream vacation be?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Are you more of a morning person or a night owl?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What are the most important qualities in a friend in your opinion?
- If you were stranded alone on an island and you could only have 3 things, what would they be?
- If you could have lunch with any famous person, past or present, who would it be and what would you ask them?
I can’t wait to read your responses. Also I would love for you to comment below, let me know what you think and let me know what we have in common!
Love, Naomi Noel
FOLLOW NAOMI ON SOCIAL MEDIA